Support St. Tim's
St. Timothy's Lutheran School (STLS) has been blessed for over 30 years with strong financial support from our parent, alumni, and church community. Like most Christian schools, STLS has two sources of income: tuition and charitable contributions. Tuition does not cover the full cost of providing a quality education for our students. Your gifts make it possible for STLS to provide quality comprehensive Christian education to enable the next generation of leaders to make an impact in the world. Thank you for your continued support.
There are a variety of ways in which you can provide financial support for STLS. Select one of the links on the left to read more about these ways.
10 Reasons to Invest in St. Timothy's Lutheran School
- Your gift helps bridge the gap between tuition and the actual cost to educate students.
- Gifts to STLS enable students from diverse socio-economic backgrounds to attend.
- Your gift helps STLS to attract and retain excellent faculty.
- Your gift ensures that STLS will be able to continue to build strong spiritual and academic foundations for Preschool – 5th grade students.
- Your gift helps STLS maintain the mission of the school: “St. Timothy's Lutheran School is dedicated to nurturing, educating, and developing children in a Christ-centered environment to better understand and appreciate the world around us.”
- Your gift supports the goals of the STLS Strategic Plan. Click here to read the Strategic Plan.
- You believe in STLS and want to support its ministry.
- The scriptures call us to be generous and cheerful givers.
- Many corporations, foundations and outside donors base their support on participation percentages of the Board, current faculty/staff, current families and alumni.
- Your gift is tax deductible.